One of our most successfull products gets a Mark 3.
And it's not just a successor but a whole new device that will stand
next to the T-Resonator Mk2 which will be further available.
The T-Resonator Mk3 makes the whole T-Res concept
That means, you can record the crazyness of the T-Resonator and
even layer loops of knob movements and audio. Yes, audio!
• The T-Res Mk3 is able to record, store and recall all knobs
• A loop function lets you record layers of audio AND knob
• An SD card port is integrated, so you are able to process
the recorded WAV and Midi files on a computer or archivate
• Audio and knob movements can be played back from the
• The T-Res Mk3 has Midi (3.5mm jacks) and Mini-USB and
can be controlled completely via CCs. It can be seamlessly
integrated into a DAW.
• A tiny 128*64 dots OLED display gives you some
information about the different presets, FX programs,
modes and audio files.
• A link function lets you link the stereo filters by different
modes that include inverse as well.
• The loop function can be remotely controlled by a foot
switch with a regular 1/4“ jack. Welcome guitarists and
• Two 3.5mm stereo jacks give assignable control on max 4
external CVs for our friends of modular synthesis.
• A stereo Aux input connects to the pure digital FX section
and bypasses the analog weirdness if desired.
• Some digital sound generators like Metal Noise will be
available to insert them into the analog filter matrix. As
this is still work in progress, more on this unfinished matter
• An analog limiter has been added to make the extreme
bass signals fit better into your mix and protect your
speakers and ears.
The T-Resonator Mk3 will be availabe later in 2019.